Quantcast

28 may 2011

White Lace dress for Prom !

Good morning !!! since I haven't post anything during the last 3 days today I would like to share the "it" look for this spring season, perfect to wear on this warm days, because it's a very light fabric construction as well as fresh and classy. 


I wore this look for a graduation party ! so I mixed lace with a golden belt, and my nude pumps which are perfect so that the whole attention goes to the dress, accessorizing it with vintage bracelets and the owl ring which is my favorite this season! and at last to add some red carpet look my golden Bang Bang TKF clutch... So it's very easy to create a fresh and classy look for this warm days, there's no need to choose a pronounced cleavage or a very short dress to feel fresh, the secret is in the fabric and design.


XOXO 
 Mariana.