Quantcast

4 ago 2011

Into the blues ?


Hello my lovely ones, today I'm sharing a very classic outfit. It's all about the red and blue printed dress!
Since the weather has been quite crazy, one day is raining and the next day, heat !! so I wore this stunning dress, to feel fresh and edgy. I love the colors on it's pattern they are so chic, and the coolest thing is that it's kinda vintage! so It's perfect for the appointments of the day . . .

I used a pair of flat silver sequined sandals, due to the activities I had during the day, to be comfortable and active. To add a touch of class and turn the outfit into something chic, I wore a pair of vintage silver stoned pendants from India, and a bunch of vintage bangles as well. To add an extra touch a plain silver ring pairing it with a stoned maxi ring.

And my beloved red rubber clutch, from the Bang Bang TKF "c" collection, which is just perfect for this dress!

  Big kiss!
Mariana










 









Photography 
Priscila Plascencia

Styling Mariana M. Chico
Hair/Makeup Mariana M. Chico


Wardrobe

Red/blue printed dress: H&M
Silver sequined sandals: Sfera
Bangles: Nordstrom
Pendants: Indian Vintage
Clutch: Bang Bang TFK "c" collection.