Quantcast

22 nov 2013

Re-opening Estée Lauder

Today's post is about the re-opening of Estée Lauder,  a few days ago I was invited to be the ambassador and I have to say that I'm honored to represent this amazing brand because they have stunning beauty and skin products that will make your face look young, beautiful and hydrated! 

I want to thank Estée Lauder México and Liverpool for this amazing opportunity, I felt in love with every single product they gave me! My skin is softer and moisturized, I'm sure more than one will love Estée Lauder as well, take a look to the pictures I managed to take during the  event.

xo,
Mariana









Photo : Revista Qué México



Gracias!!! Mareli, Ana Paola y Louissie 

***El post de hoy es acerca de la reapertura de Estée Lauder, hace unos días fui invitada a ser embajadora y tengo que decir que me siento honrada de representar a esta marca tan increíble porque tiene unos productos de belleza y para la piel que harán que tu rostro se vea más joven, bonito e hidratado!

Quiero agradecer a Estée Lauder México y Liverpool por esta oportunidad increíble, me enamoré de cada producto que me dieron! Mi piel esta más suave e hidratada, estoy segura que a más de una persona le encantará Estée Lauder, así que echa un vistazo a las fotos que me las ingenié para tomar durante el evento.